Friday, April 5, 2013

32 days to go!

Holy Smokes!

This wedding is just about a month away, I cannot even believe it. There is so much to do and not enough hours in the day!

Things on my to do list that is left:
*Song List
*Groomsmen Gifts
*Something old, new, borrowed, blue
*Alterations
*Seating Arrangement
*Hair/Makeup Trials
*Finish gifts
*Write vows
*Get together our suitcase
.....

Just to scratch the surface!

I am so excited for our wedding getaway and honestly cannot wait for it to finally be here and be Mrs. Harlow. I have been dreaming of this day my whole life and I can't believe it is almost here.

Bridal showers are done
Bachelorette and Bachelor parties are complete
Dress is in hand

Final details for the WISELY/HARLOW wedding are underway!!!

I'll leave you with a picture of the wedding resort.



~Brittany

1 comment: