Saturday, April 6, 2013

Bridal Shower #1 ~ San Jose

My sweet soon to be mother-in-law and sister-in-law put together a beautiful bridal shower last month in San Jose while we were up visiting. So many people flew in to be there to celebrate with me and it was such a beautiful, fun shower. I am so blessed to have a great family I'm marrying into. It is SO IMPORTANT! I totally scored :) 

Here are some pics from bridal shower #1


Food table & decor




Make your own perfume station

Beverage station

Decor

Yummy Snacks

Adorable Decor

Guest book and favors


Cake decorated in the Hollywood Theme - so yummy!

Adorable gifts

First half of my rehearsal bouquet

What a haul! 
How are we going to get all this home?! 

It was such a great day with lots of great ladies! It was so nice to be able to relax and just show up and be surprised. 

~Brittany 

No comments:

Post a Comment