Friday, April 5, 2013

Phoenix Bridal Shower ~Nautical Themed

My mom and sister Lisa absolutely knocked it out of the park for this bridal shower. Lisa and I came up with the themed idea and they just ran with it. I was so impressed! Every little detail was perfect and I am so blessed. Sure made me feel like home with all the beachy nautical touches. Here's a glimpse back  at the wonderful shower from last weekend. The weather was perfectly spring in Phoenix and made for a great day outdoors to celebrate!

Adorable invite. 

Table with favors - decorated nautical wine glass, homemade chocolates by yours truly, and cute note to everyone. They turned out so great! 
Close up of the favor

Mom made this adorable lifesaver wreath! I am just obsessed with it!


Mom found this beachwood sailboat while antiquing up North in Arizona and just knew it would be the perfect touch, it absolutely was! Great place to show off our engagement pictures!

Entry table to drop the recipe cards that were included in the invite, place to sign a message to the bride in a "message in the bottle" 

How cute is this picture my mom found of me when I was 2! Made me tear up! So glad she took a pic like this of me at that age!

Close up of the message in a bottle to the bride

Seashell shaped serving dishes

My bride chair - decorated with a mesh and shell covering

Yellow flowers everywhere 

Decor

The hostesses sis and mom

Guests arriving 

Present table set up outside with a burlap table cloth

Sister getting the beverages ready

My sweet little cousins 

Me and Sis - I absolutely loved the teal&yellow color themed outfits as noted on the invite, it made the shower so much more decorated! LOVED IT! Everyone looked so great!

Me with sister and Krystal (her best friend that helped with the decor)

My with my mom and mother-in-law(who flew in from San Jose to be there to celebrate!)

Me and my fur baby Molly!

Friends at the shower from all times in my life, was so great to see everyone in one place!
Game time! Who has the groom?!

Memorize the tray - which was a trick to distract them, the real game was what was I wearing!

Sue had the groom!

But I stole him :) 

My cute beachy cake!

Opening gifts

Me with mom & sis

My finished rehearsal bouquet from both showers

The boys crashed the party at the end after their day at the A's/Dodgers Spring Training game - a little intoxicated but was fun to see him after him partying for 3 days!

Our little family 

It was a beautiful day all around, so blessed to have everyone at the shower that was there and all the decor that my mom and sis worked so hard to put together! 

~Love the Future Harlow's~







4 comments: